Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016, Sun in Aries

Happy Spring to YOU! 

Unless you live below the Equator, in which case, Happy Autumn!

Welcome to my new, streamlined WINGS newsletter!

If you're wondering where I've been, well, just like many of our tree and plant friends, things may have appeared dormant on the surface, but there has been lots of underground growth.

And with all these projects and changes underway (keep reading to find out more!), I was realizing that coming up with special articles, networking news, astrology reports, and all the other content for my newsletter was just too daunting.

Sometimes procrastination is not procrastination at all, but instead is a teacher about where we are out of balance.

And -- true confession -- I have found that personally, as much as I may love the senders, I rarely have time to read long, long newsletters. So it makes little sense for me to be doing that myself. (Yes, I admit, WINGS was getting crazy long!).

So I plan to drop by a little more often, but with less info overload (although in thisissue, I had a lot of catching up to do!)

Thanks for your patience all this time! I hope you'll like the new WINGS.
Here's to new beginnings!

Hello to all the new subscribers that have joined our little nest since the last issue went out.

Some of y'all have been waiting MONTHS for this. Thanks again for checking me out and for your patience. 

Heads up! 
There's a Mercury retrograde from April 23-May 22, while Mars turns retro April 17 in Sagittarius (explosive potential here). And all the while giant Jupiter has been retrograde since Jan. 7. But wait! There's more! Saturn turned retro March 25, and on April 17 (yes, the same day as Mars kicks up his war heels), Pluto also turns. Keep a cool head and a peaceful, patient focus.
Did you know that I am once again taking a limited number of in-person visits? Visit here to take a look at my appointment book.
And now.. the news! 

I mentioned there's been a lot going on behind the scenes, and I want you to be the first to know about the big one!

For the past several months, my tech Goddess, Shari Smith has been working with me to rebuild my website from scratch.

I hated to say goodbye to my old site, which I've had since 2009. I loved it, in part, because it was one of the last web designs that my friend Joanna Powell Colbertcreated before she became a full-time artist and priestess of Gaian guidance.

But it needed some serious technical upgrades, and it was time for some improvements in its organization, too.

So, in honor of April Fool's Day (which I believe should be an International Tarot Holiday, don't you?), on Friday, April 1, I will be launching my brand new website.

It will still be at the same web address -- www.owlsdaughter.com. There will be a brief outage (starting tonight), while we move in, hook up the gizmos, and tidy up for you.

But once the doors open, please stop by and explore. There is lots to discover, and I value your opinion. I hope you'll find it a welcoming hearth of enchantment and illumination.


ps: And a huge, special thanks for the guidance and talent of Hart Palmer, graphic designer extraordinaire, who spiffed up my logo, gave me great advice, and turned me on to the endless fun of fonts and color palettes! 
Last Call, Y'all! 

I am offering my two-part Tarot Without Tears™ classes, starting Sunday, April 10. This will be your only opportunity this year, and the last time I can offer it at my 10-year old prices.

Enrollment is still open, but we get started next week, so don't miss out. This could be your last chance to learn to read the Tarot with me. For details and registration, visit here.

Or, if my website is not open just yet, you can visit here for Part One and here for Part Two.
Other News and Fun Stuff

Coming April 24:
It's almost time for the Spring Psychic Fair at Dancing Moon Books. I'll be there, along with more than a dozen other readers, intuitives, and psychic practitioners. It's a very popular event so come early, as the line starts well before the doors open at 12:30. The readings get underway from 1-5pm. It's $20 for 20 minutes, and cash only, please. For more info, visit their website, or check out the fabulous new calendar feature on MY new, improved site! 


I am thrilled to have been invited to present an evening workshop at the famed Tarot Reader's Studio in New York. I will be teaching Plant Spirit Birth Card Magic. Please join me for a relaxed, fun evening of exploring and playing with the botanical allies that are aligned with the Tarot Birth Cards. We''ll even be making magical keepsakes you can take home.

Also, since the Reader's Studio will be the weekend of May Eve and Beltane, it is my great privilege to lead a brief, but juicy, Beltane ritual after the Saturday dinner. All paths are welcome, so please join us for a joyful celebration. 


And please save the date:
June 2 will be the annual Psychic Fair fundraiser for our community's treasure - the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship. For many years, it has been my honor to donate my readings to these wonderful folks. I'll have more for you soon, but be sure to save the date. It is a memorable, magical evening for an outstanding cause. 


Now you can keep up with all the latest opportunities to meet with me, take classes, join our Meetups, and more by visiting my new website, and checking my Calendar.
Thanks so much for your time, dear reader. In this lovely season when renewal and rebirth are the gifts of each day, may your own fondest dreams, like sweet seedlings, awaken, grow, and bring you truest joy.

Blessings,
Beth

Copyright © 2016 Beth Owl's Daughter, All rights reserved.