Friday, April 1, 2016

It's Alive! My New Website is Now Open!


My New Website Is Now Live!


Please click here to visit.
And let me know what you think!


As I promised you yesterday, after months of dreaming, designing, and then doing the magical technical work, my newly re-designed website is now up and running. I am so grateful for my co-conspirators, Shari and Hart, and all the fantastic work they did to make this happen.

Please let me know if I have overlooked any goofs, confusion, or broken parts. And thanks so much for your support and well wishes!

It's a new day!

ps: I promise I am not going to start emailing you every day. But this is a special occasion, and I am incredibly excited about sharing it with you. So I hope you'll bear with me. Thank you SO much, my friends.

Click to visit my new site! 

Copyright © 2016 Beth Owl's Daughter, All rights reserved.