Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wishing You All the Joy of the Season


Dearest, most wondrous friend ~
In this magical season of hope and miracles, I am writing you, to give thanks for all the ways you have been an inspiration in my world this year.Holiday owl

It is my great honor to serve you with my readings, workshops, and articles. It is always a profound gift to connect with you in emails, online, or in person, and to hold sacred space with you as we navigate a world that often seems impossibly far away from our hopes of peace and good will to all.

Still, as you have shared with me your stories, your sorrows and joys, and your dreams for the future, you have given me rock-solid faith that all will be well.

I know that you, dear one, have the quiet knowing, the creative fire, the vast compassionate heart, and grounded practicality, that can make all the difference -- and all in the most unique, exquisite combination.

Even in times of struggle and challenge, you are proof of the sacred promise that the world we are birthing will be a loving, just, and peaceful one for all.

I have seen it. I know this can be.

So with all my heart, I send you thanks and blessings. May your days be merry and bright.

See you in the New Year!

Love,