Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Thanks

In Gratitude ...
View this email in your browser

Wishing You a Most Merry
Chrismahanukwanzakah...
Everything!

Dearest friends ~

The Wheel turns, and with the sparkle of the Winter Holidays now in full swing, I've been looking back on this year. And as I do, I have been counting my overflowing blessings.

This year, I reached a new record -- teaching thirteen classes, Tarot Boutiques, and workshops -- that's more than one per month. And almost all of them were filled to capacity.

I was honored to be interviewed on the Attune Magazine Radio program in February, and at the end of the month, my Introduction to the Tarot was the featured VISTA program at Dancing Moon Books (a series of programs that the store offers, by their invitation).

For the second year, I was asked to give a presentation to the senior Comparative Religions class at Cary Christian School.  I was also graciously invited to give the October keynote presentation for my friends and colleagues at the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship of Raleigh.

Other highlights include the great good fun of supporting the Spiritual Frontiers folks at their annual Psychic Fair fund-raiser in June, and meeting many new folks at Dancing Moon's November Psychic Fair, too.

I am continuing to deepen my studies with the incomparable RJ Stewart and Anastacia Nutt, learning the skills of Faery Healing, honoring the hidden ways that connect the worlds, and facilitating a more harmonious relationship between the human realms and those of our co-inhabitants on this beautiful, ancient planet.

Our Triangle Tarot and Friends Meetup is about to celebrate its 12th anniversary. I admit that I am proud to be the founder and organizer of one of the world's biggest, oldest, and most successful Tarot social groups.

But I could not have done it without the generous, oustanding help from my assistant organizers.

And my real honor and pleasure is to be in the company of so many talented women and men of all ages and walks of life, whose love for the Tarot, and whose creativity, integrity, and joy are a delight, month after month.

This year, I expanded my WINGS newsletter to twice a month. I am now featuring "On Moonlit Wings" on the Full Moon (more or less).

I have always loved to introduce brilliant people, ideas, and experiences that might not otherwise have crossed paths. And I think the Full Moon is the perfect time for highlighting opportunities that can enhance your beautiful brilliance.

I continue to update my almost 12-year old blog several times every week with fresh Tarot insights, magical lore, and other tidbits I hope my readers find inspiring.

But perhaps my greatest blessing of all is that I continue to meet the most amazing, heart-centered, brilliant human beings in the world. With my readings by phone, in person, at the store, and here at my home -- I love bearing witness to your unfolding, and supporting your journey.


See -- here's the thing.

Unlike some annual holiday letters -- you know the kind, like from Uncle So-And-So that always goes on and on, bragging about all his accomplishments -- nothing in this note would have happened without YOU.

All my programs, articles, talks, events, classes, and seminars -- they are because of you.

You and I know that we are in fractious, challenging times. That's what you can expect at the turning of an Age, and the transformation of a paradigm.

But what a blessing it is to be here at this time, with you.  It's no accident that we have found one another, and that we are shoulder to shoulder in the thick of it.

So I bow to you.

I give my most heartfelt gratitude to the connections we have made, you and I. And I look forward with tremendous hope to the path forward into 2015 and beyond.

At this magical moment, on the cusp of time's turning, with the stirrings of the new birth that is coming, I wish you greatest joy, health, prosperity, and peace for all your days.

Blessings and thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Merry everything and happy always!
Love,